Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tagged

Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

I was tagged by:
http://shawnnas.blogspot.com/2007/09/forgiveness-or-lack-there-of.html


Here's 7 facts about me:

1. I dont know 7 people that blog so I wont be able to tag anyone. My tagger already tagged the ones that I know.

2. I can not stay in a budget and am terrible about being organized. It is one of the things that I am going to be in my next life.

3. I am such an open person that I dont think that there is anyone that doenst know everything about me.

4. I can remember things from what I think were two other lives. One I lived on a plantation and had workers/help in the house and for myself but color had nothing to do with them. I dont remember much else about it except sitting on the porch and looking over the lawns. Maybe that is why I have always wanted a large porch and love a pretty yard. The other one was in the gold rush days and I owned a "house". I was the one in charge. Sometimes I see someone and think that I know them, and then I wonder if it was from that life. I did meet one guy at my work in Albuquerque that we both thought it was from that life because he could remember some things too.

5. I kind of like living alone, I miss sharing things as they are happening during my day, but I can listen to my music and watch TV at the same time I am on the computer and there isnt anyone to care. I dont like being an adult - like having to go to work, like having to know that I am getting older, like being responsible.

6. I am addicted to buying pajamas and under things.

7. I am very lucky to have so many people in my life. My DM is still with us. My DF is with me in my mind and around me. My DH is still with me in my heart, mind, soul and body. My 3DDs are the ones that keep me going every day. My 5DGC are the wonders of a new generation and keep me young. My DTD and my DCBGFF are who I keep in my mind and in my prayers with everything they are going through in their lives and have made my world better with them in it.

**D- dear M - mother F-father DD - dear daughter H-husband GC - grandchildrem T-Texas C-California BGFF - best girlfriend forever

1 comment:

Teressa said...

your strange! Be we love you.